Inorganic Chemistry Research
About this Journal
The Inorganic Chemistry Research is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers all aspects of inorganic chemistry. The journal publishes original papers of high scientific level in the form of Articles, Short Communications and Reviews. All papers undergo peer review, based on initial editor screening and blind refereeing by at least two expert reviewers.
Inorg. Chem. Res. is an open access journal and is publishing the papers free of charge. Inorg. Chem. Res. provides DOI (Digital Object Identifier) to each published article.
Aims and Scope
The Inorganic Chemistry Research journal is devoted to publication of contributions in all area of inorganic chemistry, such as:
- Synthesis, structural, spectroscopic, magnetic, electrochemical and photochemical properties of inorganic molecules.
- Application of inorganic systems in promoting catalytic reactions.
- Synthesis and properties of coordination complexes of biological interest.
- Synthesis and application of inorganic nanoscale functional materials.
- Synthesis and characterization of organometallic compounds.
- Theoretical and computational inorganic chemistry.
- Supramolecular systems.
Iranian Chemical Society, No. 7, Maragheh Street, Ostad Nejatollahi Avenue, P.O. Box. 15875-1169, Tehran, Iran. Email: email@example.com