I am very happy to announce to hold the 28th Iranian International Conference on Organic Chemistry (ISOC 2021) in Tehran, Iran, from 7th to 9th July 2021. Tehran, the capital city of Iran, is one of the most beautiful cities in Iran and usually the first stop for tourists exploring the country. Tehran is also the biggest city in Iran, and it is the cultural, economic and political center of the area. There's plenty of amazing things to do in Tehran, Iran to make it worth taking a trip here.
The Synthesis in Organic Chemistry conference is a flagship event and the major international annual meetings for the international organic, bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. The Synthesis in Organic Chemistry conference will cover all aspects of contemporary organic synthesis and provide a forum for the ever more exciting methodologies and strategies that continue to emerge. The conference will be of interest to all early-career and established scientists, post-graduate students and industrial researchers working in this field. Like always, we anticipate a good mix of participants from academia and industry.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to create so much uncertainty, we have made the decision to host the 28th organic chemistry conference as a mixed conference, in person (with a limited number of participants) and on-line (webinar).
I am very much looking forward to seeing you in Tehran, Iran, in 2021.
- Green Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Education
- Polymers and Organic Chemistry
- Computational Organic Chemistry
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Phytochemistry and Agrochemicals
- Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry
- Organometallics and Organocatalysis
- Organic Chemistry and Electrochemistry
- Synthetic and Industrial in Organic Chemistry
- Synthesis, Methodology, Catalysis and Stereochemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
- Biochemistry, Photochemistry, Photobiology and Life Science
- Synthesis of Heterocycles, Natural Products and Bioresources
Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Research Center of Iran Pajohesh Blvd,17th Km of Tehran-Karaj Highway, Tehran, Iran. Tel: +98 (21) 44787811